Winter Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Tourney - Discussion!

+13
Alathon
-VB-
supershooter
reiya
Ezulios
Rakihiro
ZetBuster
Aurao
FanService
shadow_nekros
Poofy
Suguri
Yokura
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clan Tourney - Discussion! - Page 2 Empty Re: Clan Tourney - Discussion!

Post  reiya Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:51 am

like i said, my bots are untuned.. and saturday, i have prior arrangements (SCHOOL and such) sadly. i would love to join if it's possible but at this rate, i doubt it. i am opening this time for people to tune the bots that are needed for tourney only because i want the clan to be able to fight on "even" grounds considering that tunes can help ur commando to perform better.

there is a level 10 alpha striker air raider too.. so yea..

reiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurao Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am

Im still interested in joining if there's no sheduling conflict for me.

Bots I'm good at using are Ivis, AG, Vector, Maily, Skull Malice and Geo mod.

Can also use CK AC, Connie, BBFF, VF/VA, Seraph, Thoarla (am3), DSG, MaxisIII, Rouche, Laza and Lala.

Last edited by Aurao on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Aurao
Aurao

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:45 pm

put me on alt, dunno if the day of the torney my father would be sleep, so, if he is sleep, I'm gonna log in, if so, put me on the match please, I really want to fight, if not, im gonna be on mumble

my bots(for some reason I want you to tell me what to use if you need me):
hell-ingal!!!!!!!! extremely op so dunno if gonna be banned loooooooooooooooooooool xD joke (sure? with 38 fly and air loop loooooooooooooooooool)
lily rain, blast zook, handy zook, 32 fly
seraph, adone legs, adone ams, abr, multimegabeam gun, 31fly(experiment.....failed xD so i put the wide beam gun xD, its failing, but is more for alpha lol.... welll, i fail, not the bot xD)(k i'm the one failing, the first build was fine.... at least in some rooms....)
or
seraph, adone legs, abr or multimegabeamgun, 38 fly
and alpha, psycho cluster, adone ams, widebeamgun, flint musket, raystag hd, brickgale bs 25fly
seraph, tesladonna ams, widebeamgun, minizook, 31 fly
mialy, 32wlk 28 tec, for october would be finished so....
untuned bots, hatimachine, blazed barons(3actually), axer, and.... eh... the others are crap for tourney so.....

ok, so, i got an idea from what reiya saids..... i can let someone use my acc if you want, and change parts if you need something different for your playing style. Only if i can't fight and only if that person is a good friend of mine.....

Last edited by shadow_nekros on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  hamoudi97 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:03 am

I also want to participate in tourney so put me on list plz. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hamoudi97

Back to top Go down

Post  RennyExceed Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Sign me in~
RennyExceed
RennyExceed

Back to top Go down

Post  FanService Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 am

humbly requesting practices on what are we actually going to do instead of sticking and killing each other as well as trolling.

we need to get atleast past round 2 =w= ... ( exception if we face charlotte..we can just afk :[ )

FanService

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2