Winter Wing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June Schedule

5 posters

Go down

June Schedule Empty June Schedule

Post  Poofy Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:06 am

Not sure how many of you caught this, but a couple of you seemed surprised when I mentioned a 3x exp event for arena was coming again.

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/juneschedule.png

So what do you all think? I think it's really cool that they're deciding to do a couple events 1am-3am server time. xD I'm expecting Ivis tonight... actually, if that's the case maybe I'll just make a new topic with all the new things out so I can go SWEEEEE over all of them. e_e

HEY RAKI. RAKI, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. Check out June 26th.

How many people are going to be participating in the Heroes vs CS? Lol
Poofy
Poofy
Fukko Master (Guildmaster)

Back to top Go down

June Schedule Empty Re: June Schedule

Post  SJunior Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 am

There an Ivis, Thar an Ivis, Every ware an Ivis!, Old Mc'Cyber step had an Ivis, Ey ye ey yi yo!.

We are so dead. Well, Then again airs are just goign to kill us, The arts, And ivis Anyways so not reall- Wait we are still dead eh? Razz
SJunior
SJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Poofy Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

xD Honestly I'm thinking without the slight invisibility frames you get while being stunned or super high health, Ivis is just going to be another good bot at this point rather then OP. You have to admit, she has SO MUCH more crap to get through nowadays. Aquila Girls, Seraphs she'll never catch, Alpha Airs out the ass, ARTs that finally seem to know what they're doing to try to rid the world of evil airs, therefore are capable of lots of spammage, LND with guns that know how to run away...

For some reason I think the arrival of Ivis is going to go over smoothly. xD We'll just have to see what happens though... x_x I'm crossing my fingers I'm right and EVE is the only thing that stays on my, "I wish they would just nerf her already." list.
Poofy
Poofy

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 am

hmmm, i dunno if i can log in in heroes vs cs battle, but i will try

yeah, ivis is not an op in this times
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  Oni Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 am

Poofy wrote:Alpha Airs out the ass.........try to rid the world of evil airs
I think I know what I will play...
Oni
Oni

Back to top Go down

Post  SJunior Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:57 am

Oni wrote:
Poofy wrote:Alpha Airs out the ass.........try to rid the world of evil airs
I think I know what I will play...

NUUUU Do not be a Air! We need more Lands xD Airs are as OP Enough already >_>
SJunior
SJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  Poofy Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 am

Honestly we need more ARTs and SUP if anything... DON'T JOIN TEH AIRZ. D:

You'd be missing out on Mighty Byne.
Poofy
Poofy

Back to top Go down

Post  Oni Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:46 pm

ART - not unless it is a nuker with auto-aim missiles and mobility like LND, that can go melee combat and a shitloadz of HP to tank enemy team.
SUP - I'm not playing this!
LND - if this has possibility to dodge everything and move with a sonic-like speed!
AIR - perfect nuker so far! And it can fly longer then anyone!!!!!!!!!

Poofy wrote:Mighty Byne.
What's that?
Oni
Oni

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:46 pm

eh....lol
how many air users we have? yok, reiya and me..... i dunno if any other is an air user
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  Oni Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:57 am

shadow_nekros wrote:eh....lol
how many air users we have? yok, reiya and me..... i dunno if any other is an air user
BECAUSE GUNDAMS ARE ALL ABOUT AIR!!!1!
Oni
Oni

Back to top Go down

Post  Poofy Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Oni wrote:
Poofy wrote:Mighty Byne.
What's that?

June Schedule Mighty_Byne

He's only the most manly of all manly bots. He doesn't use melee weapons because he punches things with HIS BARE HANDS. He's one of the only armor plated bots in the game as well. HE IS THE PILLAR OF AWESOMENESS. ALL WOMEN WANT HIM AND MEN WANT TO BE HIM. HE'S A LND AND STILL DOES THIS TO AIR;

June Schedule Doq3ya
Poofy
Poofy

Back to top Go down

Post  FireKiller87 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:eh....lol

I use Air. Thoarla and Seraph.

@Kito: WAT. No wai, Manly Byne would NEVER do that to cute widdle Crim. He has a manly rep to protect.

FireKiller87

Back to top Go down

Post  Oni Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 am

FireKiller87 wrote:@Kito: WAT. No wai, Manly Byne would NEVER do that to cute widdle Crim. He has a manly rep to protect.
Real man punch women in face! BECAUSE HE CAN! I'M SO PLAYING THIS MANLY DUDE!!1
Oni
Oni

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

lol

dont know how to use lands melee, but he would never hit a crimrose like that, not because he dont want to, its because he cant!!! only noobs get hited like that.... well, noobs or people falling, like i do, lol
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  Oni Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

When man gotta punch - he punch. You can't escape that!
Oni
Oni

Back to top Go down

Post  FireKiller87 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:25 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:lol

dont know how to use lands melee, but he would never hit a crimrose like that, not because he dont want to, its because he cant!!! only noobs get hited like that.... well, noobs or people falling, like i do, lol

Butbutbut...Crimrose will charm Byne and they'll make out instead.

FireKiller87

Back to top Go down

Post  SJunior Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:46 am

shadow_nekros wrote:lol

ORLY NOW?

I Falcon pawnch Jewstar/Star Crimroses with Squealer Punches all zee time >:3
SJunior
SJunior

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:33 am

meh, so you really think a seraph with auto beam rifle, 40 fly and float dash would be hitted by a land?, only if its a stage for lands, and i doubt it if he reallly knows how to use float dash. If an air doesnt have altitude advantage, of course, its obvius, it would be hitted by anything, but if not, pray for that seraph to be an idiot that cant aim with an abr

edit
also we r talking about mighty byne not squealer
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  FireKiller87 Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:meh, so you really think a seraph with auto beam rifle, 40 fly and float dash would be hitted by a land?, only if its a stage for lands, and i doubt it if he reallly knows how to use float dash. If an air doesnt have altitude advantage, of course, its obvius, it would be hitted by anything, but if not, pray for that seraph to be an idiot that cant aim with an abr

edit
also we r talking about mighty byne not squealer

You should see my Seraph, aptly named "I DUNT NEED ABR".
I fly low alti all the time(mainly cuz I CAN'T HIT FROM HIGH ALTI) and I rarely get pawnched in the face unless I'm being careless or stupid. Even if I get hit, it's a simple matter to reengage my boosters and fly to a safer area.

FireKiller87

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:59 pm

k, if you dont need it, its ok, lol
im only describing the build of my seraph, i played without abr like about 4 months, and i know how to kill a land melee without it..... if i dont know how to kill a vf without an abr, how do you suppose i would hit one with it?

meh, i dont want to fight more.... please dont think im trying to insult you, im only trying to clarify what i wrote and what i think you try to say

edit:
so, i got a vanguard axer and 2 blazed baron, and i need all your help for understanding, how the hell i can get near a healer and kill all the low hp bots....T-T i never get there with my date max....
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  FireKiller87 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:48 pm

shadow_nekros wrote:k, if you dont need it, its ok, lol
im only describing the build of my seraph, i played without abr like about 4 months, and i know how to kill a land melee without it..... if i dont know how to kill a vf without an abr, how do you suppose i would hit one with it?

meh, i dont want to fight more.... please dont think im trying to insult you, im only trying to clarify what i wrote and what i think you try to say

edit:
so, i got a vanguard axer and 2 blazed baron, and i need all your help for understanding, how the hell i can get near a healer and kill all the low hp bots....T-T i never get there with my date max....

I know...xD
Please don't take it the wrong way. I like to joke about these kinds of things, it's all in good fun. Sorry if I offended you.

Solutions:
1) Boost Run(OJ tier or better) + Tough Runner if obtainable, if not get something similar, and if that doesn't work put your Boost Run into the Red tier or better, or you might not make it to the target.
2) Sneak around(taking side routes to avoid detection) and get the healer/healees from behind
3) Rush forward while avoiding enemy fighters(Stealth/Sniper helps a lot, but even then it doesn't work with a Vanguard, people can see that axe/2h sword a mile away)
4) Don't rush healers, you know they're well protected, and even if you break through, a critically damaged enemy bot can dish out just as much damage as one that has full health.
5) Don't rush for the axe or sword or whatever. Instead, farm Fire Pillars, Hurricane Blows, and Summon Hippos. Then sneak around(or rush in, doesn't matter much). Set off the Hippos FIRST. Immediately after, take aim and toss a Fire Pillar down.
Hurricane Blow can blow away anything shooting you, and if you used one of each item you should have a single item left(preferably a Hippo), which you should set off while retreating/as a distraction while you rip the metallic hearts out of the enemies foolish enough to hang out nearby. Watch out for Airs, Ah-chans and scrubby Wisp Spammers in particular. If you also have solution #1, use that to make a speedy getaway. Then rinse and repeat. If not, you could try to retreat, but your chances are slightly decreased. I'd just suicide in that scenario.

FireKiller87

Back to top Go down

Post  shadow_nekros Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:35 pm

oh , thanks fire!!!
shadow_nekros
shadow_nekros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down